|Home||» Products||» Gate Valves||» Cryogenic Valve Flanged end|
Cryogenic Valve Flanged end is a mechanical equipment that is used in the varied industries to regulate the flow of fluid. Industries like automotive, marine, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals and chemical need this product. We assure the longevity of the product as it is sturdily made out of a high-quality metallic alloy that is free from corrosion or any chemical attack. Its compact and easy to use design are what making it one of the most appreciated apparatus. Besides this Cryogenic Valve Flanged end is available to us at the competitive price.
Cryogenic Extended Bonnet forged Valve OS&Y Rising stem Bolted Bonnet API 602, BS 5352,Socket weld ,butt weld, Screwed end ANSI B16.25,ASME B16.34 Manual Hand Wheel All basic design features of USMANI forged steel valves outlined in this catalog are adapted to special service conditions at cryogenic temperatures.
· Extended bonnets with sufficient gas column length, usually specified by customer, are supplied for all valves to keep stem packing at sufficient distance away from the cold fluid to remain functional.
· Solid: Stellite 6 wedges on 1 ⁄2 – 2” valves operate with no galling in cryogenic service.
· Kel-F inserts (optional) for globe, piston, and swing check discs.
· Cleaning: All cryogenic valves are thoroughly degreased and cleaned and pipe ends are sealed to prevent contamination.
· Body: and bonnet: Austenitic stainless steel forgings used for bodies and bonnets offer excellent impact strength, minimal heat loss and protection against corrosion.
· Stem: To reduce galling, stems are made from advanced Nitronic 50 (grade XM-19 A479) with high tensile even at extreme low temperatures, excellent low friction and galling-free movement at points of stem contact.
· Wetted parts: All Austenitic Stainless Steel and Stellite 6.
· Yoke bushings: Bronze.
· Packing: Ptfe or other plastic packing protected from freezing by a column of insulating gas.
· Seating faces: Stellite 6 is used to prevent seizing and galling. When extremely tight shutoff is required, globe and check valves may be supplied with Kel-F, Ptfe or other soft inserts.
· Bolting: Strain-hardened Austenitic Stainless Steel.
· Lubrication of yoke bushing nut (yoke nut): Nebula EPI Shell: Darian EPI Lubriplate No. 930-AA or 930-AAA
FORGED CRYOGENIC VALVE RANGE:
· All Stainless Steel 1/2 – 2” Gate Valves, Classes 150-600.
· All Stainless Steel 1/2 – 2” Globe Valves Classes 150-600.
· All Stainless Steel 1/2 – 2” Check Valves Classes 150-600.
APPLICATIONS:USMANI VALVE is a world leader in valves for cryogenic applications. Usmani forged cryogenic gate, globe and check valves are specially designed to handle the technical problems that arise in the production, transport and storage of liquefied gases such as Oxygen, Nitrogen, Argon, Natural Gas, Hydrogen or Helium (down to -425°F/-254ºC). Usmani specially adapted extended bonnet forged valves offer safe and efficient service.