|Home||» Products||» Globe Valves||» Forged Globe Valve Y Type|
These special blow off valves are available in bolted bonnet angle and streamlined flow 45º inclined designs for Class 600 and 1500 primary service and in bonnet less angle and inclined designs for Class 2500. Stellite 6 seats and fully-guided Stellite 6 discs resist the excessive corrosion and erosion effects aggravated by grid and boiler scale particles and high temperature changes. Designed for quick and easy maintenance – one step removal of all working parts including packing.
All pressure containing parts within one body-bonnet forging – no joints to leak or welds to cut for servicing.
Non rotating stem allows a non-spinning disc, ensures low torque and prevents torsional damage of the packing. Fully enclosed, lubricated stem drive system with needle bearings ensures low operating torque.
Solid Stellite disc, seat ring and backseat provide excellent long service life even in severe services.
Backseat bevel on the stem, not on the disc, satisfies both API-600 and API-602 specifications.
· Y-type Design
· Bolted Bonnet, O.S.&Y. Type
· Optional: Weld Bonnet
· Trim: API600 trim no. upon customer's requirement
· End Connections : Threaded(NPT, BSPT, DIN), Socket Weld
· Manufacture and Design : API602 / ANSI B16.34
· Hydrostatic Test : Shell 3000 PSI / Seat 2200 PSI
· Air Test : 80 - 100 PSI
· A compact but extremely sturdy design for high pressure-temperature service
· Inspection and Test: API 598
· Valve Material : ASTM A105, A182 F304/ F316/ F11/ F22/ F304L/ F316L
· Valve Rating : 2000 C.W.P.
· Port Size : Full Port
· Size Range : 1/2" - 2"
· Rating: 800#,1500#,2500# 3000#
· Working Temperature : (A105) -20°F ~ 800°F, (S.S.) -20°F ~ 950°F
· Service Application: Hydraulic, Steam, Chemical, Oil/ Gas, Power, Petrochemical, Marine, Mining, Construction.