|Home||» Products||» Gate Valves||» Forged Steel Gate Valve|
Gate Valve Forged Steel Class 150 is extensively used by the industries such as pharmaceuticals, chemical, automotive, etc. It is used to regulate the flow of liquids or gases in an efficient manner. Having a clever design, it can be conveniently installed within the least possible time duration. In its manufacturing, our experts have used best in grade metallic alloy that assures the robustness of the valve. Apart from this, Gate Valve Forged Steel is maintenance free as it is assembled using the top quality and durable components.
Usmani valves co pvt ltd. offers this product line manufactured in accordance with API-602 and ANSI Classes Available also Integral Flanges in 150, 300, 600 and 1500 either Raised Face or ring type joint ends. Usmani valve keeps a large quantity of these valves in stock in the most common trims used by the industry. For Certain Customer applications where forged material is not available (specifically for high nickel alloys), Usmani valve has developed this product line but produced from sand casting. In order to keep the same quality level as forged, these castings are produced with 10 % of each lot to be subject to X-ray examination
Usmani Valve offers the majority of materials known and used for this product line, including but not limited to:
1) Forged Carbon Steels A105.
2) Size 1/2" to 2"
3) Rating 150#,300#,600#,1500#
4) Low Carbon Steels LF2, LF3.
5) Low Alloy Steels F1, F11, and F22.
6) Medium Alloy Steels F5, F9, and F91.
7) Stainless Steel Valves F304, F316.
8) Low Carbon Stainless Steel F304L, F316L.
9) Duplex Stainless Steel F51, F53.
10) Nickel Alloys Inconel, and Monel.
When cast steel valves are manufactured in accordance with API-602 as an acceptable option, Usamni Valve offers this product line in the following materials either socket weld, threaded or flanged ends:
1) Stainless Steels CF8 304, CF8M 316
2) Low Carbon Stainless Steels CF3 304L, CF3M 316L4) High Nickel Alloys Monel M30C, Monel M35-1, Monel CZ100, Inconel CY40, (Inconel 600), CW2M