The Full-View Sight Flow Indicator is an in-line (See- Thru) type that is used to provide 360-degree viewing of material flow through a line. The Full-View unit is available flanged from 1/2" to 6" sizes, NPT pipe thread 1/8" to 2" sizes or sanitary 3/4" to 6" sizes. The Full-View Indicator can be supplied with a protective tubing of acrylic plastic, Lexan or stainless steel depending on the temperature requirements. Face-to-face dimensions listed are standard; other face-to-face dimensions may be specified.
Materials of Construction:
· Line Size: 15 NB to 150 NB
· Material of wetted parts: MS, SS304, SS304L, SSS316, S316L and PP, PTFE Lined MS
· Connection: Flanged to ASA, ABS, DIN, JIS, Screwed BSP, NPT, Butt Weld
· Design Temperature: Up to 200 °C depending upon the type
· Design Pressure: Up to 10 Kg/cm² depending upon the type
· Seal: Ptfe, (Standard); Viton, EPDM· Studs: 304 Stainless Steel; 18-8 Stainless Steel; Carbon Steel