|Home||» Products||» Gate Valves||» Gate Valve Forged Steel 300|
Our offered Gate Valve Forged Steel 300 is made from the forged carbon steel. It is the metallic alloy that is best known for its strength, anti-corrosive ability, and several other mechanical properties, and therefore, this valve is sure to function for the prolonged duration. It is provided with an easy to rotate adjuster that gives the convenient access to control the flow of fluids. Besides, our customers can approach us to purchase Gate Valve Forged Steel Class 300 at the market leading price.
USMANI valves co pvt ltd. offers this product line manufactured in accordance with API-602 and ANSI Classes Available also Integral Flanges in 300 Raised Face or ring type joint ends. USMANI valve keeps a large quantity of these valves in stock in the most common trims used by the industry. For Certain Customer applications where forged material is not available (specifically for high nickel alloys), USMANI valve has developed this product line but produced from sand casting. In order to keep the same quality level as forged, these castings are produced with 10 % of each lot to be subject to X-ray examination
Usmani Valve offers the majority of materials known and used for this product line, including but not limited to:
1) Forged Carbon Steels A 105 N
2) Size 1/2" inch to 2" inch
3) Rating 150#,300#,600#,1500#
4) Low Carbon Steels LF2, LF3.
5) Low Alloy Steels F1, F11, and F22.
6) Medium Alloy Steels F5, F9, and F91.
7) Stainless Steel Valves F304, F316.
8) Low Carbon Stainless Steel F304L, F316L.
9) Duplex Stainless Steel F51, F53.
When cast steel valves are manufactured in accordance with API-602 as an acceptable option, USMANI Valve offers this product line in the following materials either socket weld, threaded or flanged ends:
1) Stainless Steels CF8, CF8M,
2) Low Carbon Stainless Steels CF3, CF3M,