|Home||» Products||» Gate Valves||» Gate Valve Forged Steel 600|
Usmani valves offers this product line manufactured in accordance with API-602 and ANSI Classes Available also Integral Flanges in 600 Raised Face or ring type joint ends. Usmani valve keeps a large quantity of these valves in stock in the most common trims used by the industry. For Certain Customer applications where forged material is not available (specifically for high nickel alloys), Usmani valve has developed this product line but produced from sand casting. In order to keep the same quality level as forged, these castings are produced with 10 % of each lot to be subject to X-ray examination
Usmani Valve offers the majority of materials known and used for this product line, including but not limited to:
1) Forged Carbon Steels A105N
2) Size 1/2" to 2"
3) Rating 600#
4) Low Carbon Steels LF2, LF3.
5) Low Alloy Steels F1, F11, and F22.
6) Medium Alloy Steels F5, F9, and F91.
7) Stainless Steel Valves F304, F316.
8) Low Carbon Stainless Steel F304L, F316L.
9) Duplex Stainless Steel F51, F53.
When cast steel valves are manufactured in accordance with API-602 as an acceptable option, Usamni Valve offers this product line in the following materials either socket weld, threaded or flanged ends:
1) Stainless Steels CF8, CF8M,
2) Low Carbon Stainless Steels CF3, CF3M,