|Home||» Products||» Ball Valves||» High pressure Ball valves|
We owe the brand name in the industry, with the foremost manufacturing a premium range of High Pressure Ball Valves. With the guidance of our expert engineers, we make these valves from quality tested raw materials in our state of the art production unit. These high pressure ball valves are highly used in Oil, Gas, Chemicals, pharmaceuticals, Acid, heat treatment plant industries, construction industries, petrochemical product manufacturing units etc. for controlling the flow of fluid or gas with immense pressure. Our offered range of valve is available at competitive rates.
The offered valves are used for special applications such as isolation, throttling and control. These valves are suitable for fluids such as air, chemicals, LPG, water, toxic gases, vacuum, acid, slurries and combination of gases and solid. Our skilled engineers have designed the valves adhering to international industry standards and using heavy cast material. Besides, our clients can get the valves from us at industry leading prices.
These valves are contrived in Cast steel and Bronze material and are supplied with straight cranked/aluminum/ steel handles. These valves can work up to maximum standard pressure of 6000dpi or 413Bar. These ball valves are tested among all the pressure parameters at our modern manufacturing unit. Our range of high pressure valves are highly durable and provide effective performance without any leakage.
· 2way & 3way 3PC High pressure Ball Valves, Full Port Reduce Port
· End Connection: Threaded End / Socket Weld / Butt Weld / Flanged End.
· High Pressure Ball Valve with a superior Shutoff
· Simple to Maintain
· High Pressure Ball Valve is easy to turn on
· All Seats are Preloaded
· Self-adjusting stem seals automatically
· High Pressure Ball Valve with a High surface Finish
· High Pressure Ball Valve Material : CS ASTM A105,SS304,SS316, Hastelloy, Monel
· Seat: Peek ,PTFE,GFT,CFT,
· Movement: 90 Deg. C Turn
· Temperature range : -20 Deg. C to 100 Deg.C· Working Pressure (CWP) :2000,3000, 5000, 6000 PSI