|Home||» Products||» Globe Valves||» Globe Valve Class 1500|
This Globe Valve Class 2500 is designed in order to control the flow of fluids. Basically, it is a mechanical tool that is fixed in the pipeline to ensure the unidirectional flow of fluids. In many conditions, the flow starts to reverse in direction and this can cause a severe malfunction in the fluid processing. To avoid the condition, our check valve is mostly preferred over other similar products present in the market. Besides, Globe Valve Class 2500 is sure to function for the prolonged duration without requiring any maintenance for it is made of the best quality material in our advanced production premises.
UTVC make forged Carbon Steel High Pressure Globe valve OS&Y rising stem T type welded bonnet Class 1500, 2500 & 3000 Spl. Globe & Regulating Valves
· Spring action yoke arms compensate for effect of temperature changes, assuring positive seating.
· Heat treated stainless steel stem is corrosion and galling resistant, suitable for service over 1000°F. Stake Locked Disc Nut - Positive locking prevents unscrewing.
· Disc pad, H-25 Alloy prevents stem galling. No damage from acid washing.
· Rugged integral hard facing (Stellite or equal), allows repeated refinishing.
· Long life, high tensile aluminium bronze bushing.
· Rugged ball joint flange, no gland misalignment.
· Packing gland is stainless steel split for easy removal during repacking.
· Deep stuffing box. Packing is corrosion inhibited, preventing stem pitting.
· Body and bonnet have a full penetration weld without crevices preventing corrosion and providing a unitary construction. No weld cutting required for servicing.
· Body cavity has ample clearance between body and disc, allowing adequate flow passage, preventing side thrust and reducing wear on stem guide.
CARBON STEEL ALLOY STEEL Body A105 A182- F22 2 Bonnet A105 A182- F22 3 Disc, Seat, Stem.13% Cr SS (Stellited) Hand wheel Malleable iron Gland Packing Graphoil / Graphited Asbestos Forged Steel Valves
Design Standard: API 602, BS5352
Face to Face: ASME B16.10
End Connection: Butt Weld, Socket weld ASME B16.25/ B16.11
Inspection and Test: API 598,BS6755
Size: 1/2" To 2"
Class: ANSI 1500#, 2500#. 3000#
v Model numbers along with speciality codes are designed to cover essential features. When ordering, please refer model numbers with speciality codes to preclude misunderstanding of your requirements. However, a detailed description for SPECIALS must always accompany order.v Construction, Material and Dimensions specified are indicative and are subject to change without prior intimation in view of the constant design improvements being incorporated.