UTVC make These high pressure ball valves are great for oilfield and hydraulic applications. Available in pressure ratings of 6,000 psi, 3,600 psi and 2,000 psi,3000 psi,5000 psi all but one of these ball valves are built to meet NACE MR0175 standards for corrosion resistance.
Both the stainless steel ball valves SS 304, 316, and the carbon steel ball valves CS 105 were designed by with petroleum and natural gas production in mind. Seal welds on the full port models offer additional strength over standard two-piece ball valves. The ball seats and seals have been factory tested to ensure maximum performance in oilfield environments. And all of the parts were manufactured in ISO 9001 facility.
Extremely rugged 3-piece design without stands nut and with withstands high temperature and pressure. Enclosed bolt design sustains high stress and thermal shock. Integral ISO 5211 drilling for double & spring return actuator. Self-adjusting stem packing assembly with Belleville spring for temperature fluctuations, and vibration. Thrust washer prevents galling, reduces torque and provides secondary stem seal. Long cycle life, low uniform torques. Bottom entry blow-out proof stem design provides maximum safety. EN 10204-3.1 material certificate available.
· Two piece body wrought carbon full port and Reduce port design
· Design: Squire Body & round Body
· Pressure Rating: Up to 6,000 psi @ 14°F to 176°F Saturated steam
· Meets NACE MR0175 standard
· Connection: BSP, NPT, BSPT, UNF & Other Thread on Request
· Seat Packing: POM & PEEK,PTFE,GFT,CFT
· Stem Packing: ‘O’ ring (NBR, Viton & FPM)
· Size: 1/4” to 2”
· Heavy duty locking handle with insulator
· Connections: Screwed and Socket weld